Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Becoming


I've got ideas that might go nowhere, 
but they do exist the same.
Thoughts that could stir some trouble, 
but I can't get them out of my brain.
Memories that comfortably haunt,
some that leave me feeling numb.
I've got dreams as big as the sky,
What would you do if you could become?  

I've got a notion things are distorted 
in fact, I know some things aren't even real.
We make up constitutions of beliefs and customs
 but we don't include everyone in on that deal.

This is not my idea of a dream,
but a long nights stay in someone's else sorrow
Hope can not save us from our nature of being beasts,
we need thoughtful actions to make real change, 
at the very very least. 


....
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Smoke and mirrors

The haze of smoke and mirrors Where nothing seems just right there's stains of life everywhere and I'm stuck in such a fright  ...